Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. As we are in a rush most of the mornings, we are not giving enough attention to breakfast. But we must try to give priority to breakfast. There are various types of breakfasts. Today we are going to teach you how to make easy breakfast from eggs. Instead of just boiling eggs for breakfast, let’s try making a world-famous way to taste and fill your mouth with eggs. Today we are going to discuss how to make Chicken Scottish Eggs easily.
- 5 Eggs
- 300 grams of chicken
- A big onion
- 2 Garlic Big
- A piece of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup of bread flour
- 1 Scrambled egg
- Bread crumbs
- Deep frying oil
- Boil some eggs (hard boil, soft boil) as you like. Remove the shells from the eggs and set aside.
- Now, to make the wrapper, put the chicken, chopped onion, garlic, ginger, ginger powder, garam masala, salt, pepper, and coriander leaves in a blender or processor and grind well.
- Now put the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in separate bowls and prepare to spread.
- Take a piece of minced meat and put it in your hand and thin it. Put an egg in the breadcrumbs and place it on the thin meat mixture and cover the egg with the meat mixture.
- Put it in the flour again and then in the beaten egg yolks and finally in the flour.
- Make all the eggs like this.
- Heat the oil and fry the eggs over medium heat until golden brown.
So we hope now you know how to make Chicken Scottish Eggs easily. I hope you enjoy this food recipe that you can try at home. So do not forget to share it with your friends.
You can read more food recipe articles and more.